Your Local, Professional, Dryer Venting Expert.
CALL (503) 746-9580
In Grants Pass
CALL (541) 241-9376
Dryer Vent Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Dryer Tech is your local source for dryer vent cleaning and repair. Clogged dryer vents are less efficient and create an increased chance of a dryer fire. Our professional dryer vent cleaning helps improve the performance of the dryer which reduces damage to your clothes, uses less energy, improves dryer efficiency and ultimately saves you time and makes for a safer dryer.
We also provide a complete solution to all your dryer vent repair and installation needs. From inspections to installations, or even putting in a new dryer vent, Dryer Tech comes prepared to complete the job in one trip. Our knowledge of dryers and dryer venting allow us to to create a permanent solution for your dryer and home mechanical systems. All work is guaranteed and will be repaired at no charge should any of it fail.
If your dryer seems to take too long to dry, or you are unsure if your dryer venting is up to code, Dryer Tech can help. Dryer vent evaluations are always free and appointments can be scheduled at your convenience either by phone or online. Call today to schedule your dryer vent cleaning or repair. Home or business, we can help save you time and make your dryer safe.
- Standard Package
Dryer Vent Cleaning and Inspection
- √Airflow test before and after
- √Visual inspection of the dryer ducting
- √Cleaning of the vent cover or roof termination
- √Cleaning of the dryer lint screen and channel
- √Operation test of the dryer
- √Inspection of the dryer transition hose and clamps
- √Cleaning of the dryer venting using a rotary brush or compressed air system
- √Cleaning behind the dryer
- Best Deal
Dryer Vent & Dryer Cleaning and Inspection
- √Same as dryer vent cleaning and inspection plus
- √Disassembly of the dryer for internal cleaning and inspection
- √Internal lint removal from the. Dryer
- √Preventative maintenance of the dryer drum support and drive system
- √Visual inspection of the dryers mechanical systems
- √Testing of the dryer heater circuit, temperature
- √Light bulb replacement
- √Same day & Next day Service Options Available
Click or Call
- +Dryer Vent Installation, Replacement or Repair
- +Vent Cover Installation
- +Transition Hose Installation
- +Pest Proof Vent Cover Installation
- +Washer Fill Hose Replacement
- +Video Inspections
- +Multi-Family Cleaning Services
- +Dryer Vent Design Consultation
As a veteran of the field service industry since 1991, I created Dryer Tech to help teach people the importance of keeping their dryer running its best and to help keep your home safe. I attend annual manufacturer training classes both locally and during national service conventions to help maintain my technical proficiency, and participate in technical discussions with other independent service providers to gain and share knowledge.
I am a graduate of David Douglas High School in Portland, hold a degree in electronic engineering technology from ITT Technical Institute, spent 10 years in the US Navy with the Cargo Handling Force (CHB5), I am a Master Certified Appliance Professional, a Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician, and a licensed contractor. When not working with dryer vents, I enjoy spending my time reading or time with family, and doing just about anything to keep my mind and body active. Born and raised in Oregon, I can not think of a better place to live and work, but when given the opportunity, I enjoy the occasional road trip, or a visit to two of my favorite places, Disneyland and Las Vegas.
Free Dryer Vent Cleaning - For Seniors
Free Dryer Vent Cleaning was created as a way to give back to some of the most vulnerable members of our society, our senior citizens. Often living on fixed incomes, having to choose between home maintenance and the necessities in life, many are not in a position to ensure their dryer vents are being properly serviced.
Dryer Tech provides a number of free dryer vent cleanings to these honored citizens as a way to give back to our community and to help keep stay at home seniors safe in their homes.
Visit the Signup for Free Dryer Vent Cleaning page, complete the form (either for yourself or for a friend/loved one) and you or your friend will be added to our work list. Note, it may take several weeks to a few months before we can work the service into our schedule, but rest assured we will make the appointment and schedule prior to our on-site visit.
Monday thru Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday thru Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm